This course is suitable for
- – Over 19 years old
- – Have a Qualification in their specified subject for 3 years+
- – Have relevant industry experience for 3 years+
- – Hold basic English, Mathematics, I.C.T skills (or qualifications)
- The course is designed for learners who are experienced in their field (meeting the pre-requirements above) that would like to progress and deliver training to students in their chosen field. This course will allow them to gain insurance and deliver their courses and issue a recognised certificate.
- Can be completed in minimum 6 weeks but may take longer as 20 teaching hours + 20 shadowing hours are required to complete course.
- Distant learning required along with practical days.
The learner will go on to write course materials and apply to have these courses accredited by their chosen awarding body before issuing certificates to their students.
Cancellation, Refunds or Transfer Conditions
All courses are non-transferable
Rescheduling Requests & Fees
In the event of a genuine reason for cancellation (proof of which may be required); of a confirmed training date notified prior to the booked training date, a request for a transfer to new date will be considered at the discretion of The Academy of Clinical Training (subject to availability). If successful, an administration fee of £50.00 per course date will be charged by “The Academy of Clinical Training”. Non-attendance where no prior notice is given will be handled at the discretion of The Academy of Clinical Training and may result in loss of course fees. This is applicable only to courses booked at full price only.
Should you be unable to attend a confirmed training date for medical reasons, a valid medical certificate covering the named student and day of the booked training will be required to waiver the fee to reschedule. Under medical or compassionate circumstances (proof of which may be required) and where immediate reschedule might not be possible; a credit for all or part of the course fee may be placed on file as a gesture of goodwill. Credits will be valid towards training courses only and run for a period of up to 6 months from the date of issue at which time the course fees would be forfeited. No refund of course fees can be issued.
All course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
In line with new legislation, consumers may wish to visit the following website in the event of any dispute European Online Dispute Resolution.
The Academy of Clinical Training Ltd is unable to offer refunds for cancellations outside of our control, i.e. adverse weather conditions, terrorist attacks, flooding, industrial action or Visa refusals. An alternative training date will be offered. The Academy is not responsible for any loss of income, accommodation/travelling costs students may incur due to the cancellation of courses.